Wiring Safety Checks You Have to do at Home


Found this interesting article from the Platinum Electricians. It’s called How to Check for Bad Electrical Wiring.

It offers up some fascinating nuggets of wisdom. This one was particularly thought-provoking:

Some other tell-tale signs that you need professional help is when you find melted fuse boxes or when you see sparks when plugging in an appliance around the home. Overheating of appliances in this way can result in a fire so unplug it immediately and take it for repairs.

Take a look at the rest of this interesting piece for more information…

Read the source article at platinumelectricians.com.au