We stumbled upon this article about a workplace tragedy from the Queensland Government. It’s called Son’s Tragic Deaths Inspire Parents to Keep Workers Safe.
In it, we learn about the inspiring story of people working to help sparkies and other tradies keep themselves safe in the workplace. Here’s an interesting pair that we thought we ought to share:
Michael and Lee Garrels’ son Jason was 20-years-old when he was electrocuted at a construction site in Clermont in 2012. He had only been working on the site for nine days.
To learn more about the Garel’s initiatives, check out the rest of this article at the link below…